who knew.......

who knew going shopping and trying on new clothes would be such a painful experience!
I sure didnt.
but after trying on the first 2 shirts i knew i still have a problem with my shoulder :(
I actually came out of the dressing room and told DH i had enough and the 6 outfits i tried on were all i wanted to try.. my shoulder hurt tooo bad ....

but.. then he found a nice dress.

and i wanted to try it.. the sale was sooo good..
i got it on fine.. but.. well.. getting it off was a different story. .. I the pain was to great and i just couldnt do it without help. so..... the sweet little helper girl at JCpenny helped me. .. and i was so embarrassed! .. but whats a girl to do? .. oh well.

all this to say.. is... i THOUGHT it was better.. but i guess it was only cause i hadnt tried to move it ......
will def call the dr on Monday and go in and see...
Praying that its something that can be fixed without surgery. Trying not to cry about it .. .. I will be ok.

OH.. and to end on a hight note.. I got 3 shirts and 4 sweaters for under 30bucks! SWEET!

Comments

sauchagirl said…
I love a good sale. Sounds awesome!

I'm so sorry about your pain. I really hope the doctor is able to help out without surgery. My prayers are with you.
Unknown said…
Nicely done! Hope your arm gets to feeling better soon!
Anonymous said…
recently i love going shopping trying on "smaller" clothes! not so fun when you in plus size clothes.
sorry to hear about your shoulder! i hope you don't need surgery either. praying it will get better. don't lose heart.
Josha said…
boo about your shoulder. yay about your new stuff! And 7 pounds!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!! wow