round and round


well.. today i ran round and round the track while the kids had track practice, the other moms walked and jogged around, the local special olympics group practiced and a university class walked a mile :) .. it was fun.

I did 3 miles.. but got to talking to the other moms and forgot to stop my time on my ipod.. so i didnt know how good i did :(,
I did .. however.. walk the curve and sprint the straights the last 2 times around.. so thats 4 hiits on my long run :) fun!

eats have been good.. still struggling with sugar but i know it will take me months to get off .. so i am being patient... I got a headache today .. a BAD one.. about 330 or so and realized i hadnt had any tea today... so today is my first official day with NO caffeine of any form! i did it without really planning to.. but since i did i hope to keep off of it for as long as i can.

off to post a video on the top 10 causes of death in America on my sugar blog :) ..
more later!

"Get up... go through.. press on!"

Comments

Unknown said…
NICE JOB!!!!! Check out our blogs - exciting things abound! PICTURES!
sauchagirl said…
good run! Good to connect with other people engaging in physical activity too. Have a great day!
Josha said…
sounds like we have our ruthie back to me!!