my saturday

well.. this morning woke up with my shoulder hurting worse.. guess i slept on it wrong..
the good news is today is legs! .. so i will do lunges, squats, etc today :) ..

I have re-evaluating my plan.. I dont want my shoulder to slow me down.. thinking i will just keep going on the blitz and do the workouts that I can..... one armed if i have to :)

... I also want to STILL do something big for my 40th birthday... 5k?10k? bike race? get my personal trainer certification? something.. My birthday is in September...

ANY IDEAs?

I am still going strong on my eats.. I am soo happy with myself! I am feeling sooo much better.
Eating has always been hard for me.. Eating healthy that is! I have always done well for a while and then back to sweets, sodas, and SAD diet... I am more determined than ever to eat healthy MOST of the time.. .................OH.. I can tell I am slimming down too. I weighed yesterday and I have lost 7lbs since starting BFL back! ... .. i call that progress!

will post my leg workout later.. after it warms up outside :)

blessings!

OH..
those of you interested in your parental rights..Like having the choice of homeschooling or have friends or family that homeschool .. be sure and check out Dr Dobson's show and sign the petition......EVERY parent should have a choice to educate their children as they see fit ! click here

Comments

sauchagirl said…
7 lbs is huge. That's almost as much as I have lost in my last 8 weeks!

I think any of the ideas you have for your 40th is a great idea. What a feeling of accomplishment to see how far you've come! Can't wait to hear what you choose.