700th.. can you believe it!!!!

Well. this is number 700! .. its been 700 posts and almost 40lbs! .. SWEEET!
I will take that trade off anytime!

I am here to post my workout..
and
my plan....
first my workout: legs today.. leg extensions and leg curls I tried to really really burn out on these cause its the only 'weights" will be able to use. .. , lunges with no weight cause i cant hold equal weight in both hands, and squats with no weight .. I also did my shoulder exercise-stretches the doc gave me.. dont know if it will help.. the ones that pinpoint my problem area hurt.. so i dont know if i should actually do them.. will call the DR tomorrow and check.
My legs are jello.. so i think i did well..
I got lots of walking in today cause i took the kids to the zoo.. the weather is AMAZING! no wind, high of 70 on the nose! SWEET... trees are buddin out and with the time change i REALLY feel like winter is GONE!

ok..
now for my plan..

Tuesdays and Saturdays: Legs
Wednesdays and Sundays: Arms ....will do biceps and triceps with my one arm (both if it doesnt hurt) but will start out with light weight.. my goal in doing this is to keep my muscle i have built up and not loose it.. so light weight high reps..
Mondays, Thursday, Friday, Sunday will be run days.

so THAT's my plan.. I might change it depending on the weather forecasts ect.. but plan to do legs and arms twice a week..

I have been looking into these two things as far as my 40th.... "i am 40 years young" birthday achievement. :)

walking a marathon
run a marathon

Comments

sauchagirl said…
700! Great number! Awesome! You made a great decision about your shoulder. Keep on going. Your plan looks great!
Josha said…
loved this post and the previous one! I love that you Don't let it getcha down!! As a good friend of mine always says, "Keep on truckin'!"
Unknown said…
Keep it up lady! You're great!