feeling better!

yipee.. woke up feeling lots better this morning! maybe my withdrawals will only last a day this time :) lol.
I cancelled my Dr appointment this morning cause my shoulder is GREAT! I really think i popped it back in place when i was hanging out laundry a week and 1/2 ago! its gotten progressively better ever since AND i have no pain.. full range of motion! YIPPEE!

My plan today is to work on being sugar free (i will be posting a few times a day on my sugar blog to help get me through that) and to run AND do some legs today :)

its so nice to feel good!

MOTTO FOR TODAY
"I AM WHAT I EAT"

Comments

sauchagirl said…
Ruthie, Wow, what a great gift to give to yourself for your 40th birthday. That is huge! I admire your strength and will do everything I can to support you along the way!

Keep it up!
Unknown said…
Hooray! Keep up the awesome work! I'm so glad to hear your shoulder is getting better!