If Josha says it.. .....


then it must be true!

Months ago Josha told me to get a nike plus... but did I do it? no.. frankly i didnt want to spend the money on it... You know how it is when the choice is between a cute running skirt, or a piece of technology... i bet most girls go for the skirt :) ..I did.
anyway..
I got the ipod in the mail two days ago.. and used it for the first time today! I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! .. i am tracking my runs on nikeplus site and will have the top 5 posted in the side bar (see :) ...

so today i did approx 5k.......and WOWZER it was 85 degrees of wonderful sunshine out there! It felt fabulous!

I am thrilled that spring is here and summer is even closer! .. i love sweating outside like a boy! :) heheh..

ok..
eats are going good... i am feeling so great.. I cant describe it but to say i have the energy i use to have as a kid! ... its weird, great, and frustrating all at the same time.. frustrating because i should have gotten off of caffeine and sugar a LONG LONG time ago!

all for now... i am off to relax.. maybe change the background on my blog (or not) and do some ab work : )

happy sunday!
r
thanks JOSHA!!!!!!

Comments

sauchagirl said…
That's a lot of dough you have to put down to get all that! I would love it but I don't think hubster is going to go for me buying a new nano after getting my ipod that long ago! Isn't technology awesome?!

You are so positive and up and motivated lately. I'm so glad all the illness and injury has moved out for you!
Ruthie said…
being positive and motivated i think has to do with my shoulder not hurting for sure.. but this week.. i know its cause i just feel better .. the no caffeine has made an difference i never thought it would! and to think it was an "accident" huh.
:)
oh.. but the biggest thing is probably the 90 degree weather! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
ok, i don't really want to hear about the 80 degree weather. lol. at any rate. so glad you are on the up and up. pain can sure get you down. glad the arm is feeling better and are able to lift! i must do better wit the "no sugar" thing. you keep it up! good going!
Josha said…
I KNEW you'd like Nike+!!! I'm so glad! Your 5K run looks terrific! Wow!!
For those of you with an ipod nano, nike + only costs $30 and you don't have to have Nike+ shoes, just make a little fabric pouch to safety pin to your shoelaces and you're good. Really worth it!
Ruthie said…
i actually cut a little line across the tongue of my shoe then slid the little nano thing in and safety pinned the little part closed :) worked great! ( i cant put it until my shoe insert cause i have hard orthodics i have to wear..)
Unknown said…
hooray!!!!! It's wonderful to hear you excited and motivated about working out and eating right! Glad to have the Ruth I know back!