This weeks plan.......(UPDATED!)

UPDATE 704pm
Ok.. i am THRILLED to announce I JUST DID BACK BOTTOM AND BIS! YIPPEE! did you see.. I did BACK! to do back.. you have to use your shoulders! so i am sooo happy right now.. I did lat pull downs.. lite weight... just 20lbs.. but i did 4 sets of 24.... and shoulder felt great the whole time!
heres what i did on the rest
Squats, legs extensions, deadlifts!!! (havent done those since i hurt my shoulder either!!!), walking lunges! I did bi curls.. 4 sets of 24 with only 8lb weight but i did them slow..... ..

I am so happy .. could it be possible to be able to continue to lift? I THINKSOOOOOOO! ..

while i lifted i listened to a podcast that are recordings that runners do while they are running.. it was so cool! most of these folks are training for a half or full marathon!

I have decided to def. do the run for Autism 5k race that will be a week from Saturday... and then one or 2 more the month of April :) ... I am also going to join the local runners club.. :) maybe some experienced runners there will give me some advice :)

ok.. all for now..
I AM JUST SOOOO HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO LIFT AGAIN! YIPPEE..
more tomorrow after my long run (3.1) at the track :)


UPDate: just found this on itunes (do a search of podrunner on itunes) or.... going to give it a try : Podrunner (mixes to run to .. free)

..........
yesterday ended up being a miss... it was so busy... but fun!

The kids are loving track! we will have a new time starting wednesday where the homeschool group will meet.. while the kids do track practice some of the Moms will be walking-exercising too. I have decided to put my running/cardio during these times. tomorrow is my long run so i will probably do the 3,1 in a circle around the track (i hate running in circles but hopefully my ipod will help that :) .....I plan on doing the stadium stairs as well afterward..... should be fun :)

today i will do legs and need to work out getting our garage cleaned out (again) we are getting ready for a garage sale (this weekend?).. and i have so many things in there that need to go away!

Yesterday was our first horse riding lesson! The kids and I are all taking .. and we all loved it! We had planned to do it for just 6 weeks.. but after one lesson.. we are hooked! I am thinking Track and horseback riding will be our "sports" of choice :) yipee!

my eats are good... I have had little or no added sugar the last two days and i am feeling sooo much better..... it hasnt been easy... but i am so glad i feel good!

i am off to clean house...........

oh.. and the dream of a actual marathon is still in my head.
check this out:

Comments

Unknown said…
Track and horseback riding sound AMAZING! I'm jealous! Great job on the no sugar thing! Keep it up and I hope you have a fabulous work out today!
sauchagirl said…
You must have read my mind! I just posted about looking for good music to run to.

Exciting to hear about your kiddos and there exercise as well. Your healthy ways rub off on them! Yeah!!
Josha said…
yayayayayayay! big cheers for you and your shoulder!!!
Unknown said…
YAY for you!!!! How unbelievably exciting! Keep up the amazing work Ruth!
sauchagirl said…
Your update is such good news! Yeah, you can lift!

What is the name of the podcast that you mentioned where you hear the people talking as they are running? Is that podrunner?

Have a great day!