happy squat

I am so happy tonight.. i actually could do squats!
My shoulders range of motion has gotten back to where i can actually get my arms up to the position i can hold the bar! YIPPEE!

so..
heres what i did:
squats: two sets of 12
leg extensions: 5 of 12
lunges: 2 sets on each leg of 12
deadlifts: 2 sets of 12

...............
on a side note.. i attended a informational meeting about our homeschool track team.... I am thrilled the kids are going to get to participate in track and field and be coached by a national Championship Runner from Burundi Africa! What a great oportunity and what great fun the will have!

I am off to watch Harry Potter movie #4 :)
blessings
ruthie

Comments

JW said…
I am glad for you, Ruth! What a great opportunity for your kiddos, too!! :)
sauchagirl said…
Wow, that's awesome a Champion Runner. That's great. Great that you could get a lower body workout in with squats. You must feel like super woman!
Josha said…
Great stuff! Gracyn ran track last year, but I'm not sure we will have a coach this spring...she liked it, but it was WORK! :)