Arms today. ..

notice i said armS and not arm.
this is good news!

heres what i did:
biceps: both arms 4 sets of 15 burnout of 24
triceps: over head extensions! YIPPEE! i can get my arm up over my head! .. I did 3 sets of 15 with light weight.
shoulder raises: 1 set of 24 with no weight on each arm, 3 sets with weight in left hand and zero weight in right hand.

my bis and tris are burning so i think its a good sign.. I am just happy my shoulder is not aching as much and i have thrilled to have range of motion back :)

tomorrow is a run day :) looking forward to it .........
and just for fun.. how bout a face workout.. I must say.. the workout music has come a long long way! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
hooray for you! have a great run tomorrow!
Josha said…
great news!!! I'm happy for you!!!
sauchagirl said…
That's fantastic! Little bit of patience and some rest and you are getting back to it! Yeah for you!

I love the clip! Too funny.

Gotta run, my neck muscles are flabby!