Next 12 days.. eating plan.........

In honor of Suzette's 12 days of eating clean because her New York meet up is coming.. I have decided to dedicate myself to eating clean for the next 12 days.
I had a great stretch last week of NO added sugar, no sodas, cake, candy, etc .. and i felt amazing! .. but my freeday turned me back into being "addicted" to those durn sodas again.. and i have had one everyday since last Saturday. SO.. .. i am calling this my if Suzette can do it so can I ! CleanEats12dayMarathon :) here i come!
(be sure and check my post below for my run today and my plan)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! a post dedicated to me!! you are so sweet...but i am sorry to diappoint you but I gave in to brownines!!! dang it! now i am mad!!! ok we'll do it the rest of the way out to my trip. I promise!! every time I go to the kitchen or see food, I will think of you, Ruthie... I must not give in!!!this is the kind of accountability I need! thanks for the push!
I loved your run, run, run, post. It is fun to read your thoughts. my thoughts are so sporadic sometimes that they don't always make sense. lol.
sauchagirl said…
You can do clean eats-No prob! You are so strong. You can do anything you put your mind to. That means you can do the marathon too. I look at your transformation pictures everyday and think of how you must have felt in the beginning and how proud you must feel now. Probably at the beginning of it all you thought"who do i think I am wanting to be lean, strong, and healthy? I'm just a mom" That's the beauty of it. We are moms which means we can do anything we put our minds too. I say Go marathon Go!
JW said…
Good luck on the clean eats! I am right there with you!!! My trainer is working with me on this big time. It's not easy, but we can DO IT!!!!