"I feel the need, the need for speed." (top gun 1986)

Had a great cardio sesson this morning. 2.5 miles around campus with Su. It was windy so I walked a lot of it but that last stretch I had a great sprint! Had a shake afterwards and I feel GREAT so far this morning.
I will go and volunteer at the Library Book Sale this afternoon but before I go I will run to the store and get some snack(s) to take with me.

Arms are sore from yesterdays workout.. thats good.

Can I go 100 days without missing a workout? two day and 98 to go! :)

And now for some 80's fun.
Top Shows: 1986-1987 Season
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
15.
15.
18.
19.
20.
The Cosby Show
Family Ties
Cheers
Murder, She Wrote
The Golden Girls
60 Minutes
Night Court
Growing Pains
Moonlighting
Who's The Boss?
Dallas
Newhart
Amen
227
(tie) Matlock
(tie) CBS Sunday Night Movie
(tie) NBC Monday Night Movie
NFL Monday Night Football
Kate & Allie
NBC Sunday Night Movie

Comments

JoAnn said…
This is such a GREAT idea! Very very motivating for ya I know. Can't believe you're having your 20th reunion. I LOVED mine and I know you will too. And with you hunky, not chunky new BOD! You
R-O-C-K (in tha USA)ahahahah!!!! YOU GO GIRL! Love ya, JJ