Questions and Frustrations,

Do you ever get tired of grocery shopping? Sometimes I think I have read tooo many books and am too well educated about our food supply to go grocery shopping. Heres what I mean:

I left last night to run to the store for a few things.. I mainly wanted to pick up some fresh fruit and things to make a salad. I get to the store and there are ZERO as far as organic salads available and the fruit they have that is organic is all over ripe. So.. do I buy regular apple anyway and peal them? Do I buy regular lettuce? Well.. the apples was a yes and the salad was a no. I have found that I just cannot eat regular "non-organic" lettuce. If I do I have a horrible stomach ache.. like the stomach flu or something! So.. I leave the "good for you" section with three apples and a cantaloupe and LOT Of frustration!

I guess when it comes down to it I just need to realize that the stores closest to me will never consistently stock organic foods. Even the Super store close to me is hit and miss on their tiny section of organics. So.. planning to shop at HEB on the other side of town is my only option if I want organics. .. Do you ever get frustrated about this or is it just me? If so .. what do you do about it? Do you ever feel like grocery shopping/food planning is just another full time job!?

on the workout side of things.. I had camp this morning so no fun run for me.. I plan on going as soon as DH gets home.
will update this post after I do.
(please make sure and guess the "movie trivia" question below )
blessings
r

Comments