Wednesday's post and camping plan


hey girls
well they say its a 60% chance of rain today so we are still in limbo as to when we will leave. The good news is .. I got my workout done:

squats, lunges, leg extensions, leg curls, bi curls, lat pull downs, bent over flies.. all good.

I am so sore from my Monday workout.. and I am steadily seeing progress! Today when I was lifting I saw mus def in places I have never seen it before! THATs always exciting!

My plan for our camping trip? to stay on program eats. I am taking the blender and shake stuff. The only two "bad" foods we will have is hotdogs (yes I bought real and veggie dogs) and smores. Its funny cause I really dont like either of those .. so I think eats will be great while camping! as far as workout.. I will do cardio there either running or biking (if we can figure how to get our bikes there??) and for upper body on friday I will do a "drill sargent" program.. with pushups, dips on the picnic bench and maybe try and find a place to do pull ups:)

so.. with the plan in place I am off to open up the camper again to pack a few morning things, get the house clean and food packed .. so we can "maybe" leave around 2 today.

I will post on Sunday when I get back..
will miss you all!
ruthie

Comments

flowerpot said…
Ruth, I hope your camping trip is sunny and fun. Sorry I've been MIA. I'm back and updated the blog. Hugs! m
Unknown said…
Your trip sounds fun! Hope all the working out works out well while you're gone. :-)