Stoked about my arms today Dude! Seriously!

For some reason today I really really liked the way my arms looked in the mirror when I was lifting .. I asked DD to come take a quick shot and in about three months I will have a relaxed pose and a bi pose to compaire with. I really feel like I am totally back in the game ! I am LOVING lifting weights again.. and cardio is a joy as well.. all told I guess the slump is over! yipee!


Heres my workout for today:
chest: press on smith machine 12. then hit the living room and did 12.10.8.6 of push ups (boys push ups) then did flies as burnouts.
shoulders.. over head press 12.10.8.6. and flies as burnouts
tris.. laying press 12.10.8.6. over head press as burnouts.

Check back here in the next few days as I look back on this last year
of workouts.. a year in review of sorts :)

Happy Friday!

Comments

Josha said…
Sarah (21 yo) wants arms like yours!! How cool is that?
Ruthie said…
WOW REEEEALLY!? ooo now I feel even younger! so cool. tell her thanks! :) .. cool.. :)