energy? where did you go?

I tell you where my energy went.. out the window .. but the red lobster should have gone out the window instead. Went there for lunch today (a friend treated DH and I) and I ate way toooo much "bad" food. I just cant believe how bad I feel when I eat "like other people" I came home and just wanted to go straight to bed! but.. no.

The plumbers came today! We have a fully functioning bathroom now!!!! (TWO bathrooms! yipee!) .. I will post pictures later when we get the vanity mirror hung and shower curtain purchased etc!.. :) I just cant believe its our bathroom!

I just finished mowing the yard and can I tell you I feel so bloated and fat from all this fatty food I have been eating! I am ready to go to the store and get back with it.. tired of "hating" my baby belly pooch and ready to do something about it again!

I have been thinking of Cfive that is coming up .. it will end for me a few days before my 20 year reunion.. I am so motivated to look HOT for that reunion its not even funny. I need to start looking for an outfit to motivate me as well! :)

gotta go.. need to vacuum the new bathroom.. and lift weights.. more after.. R

Comments

JoAnn said…
YIEEPPPEEEIIII! Congrats on owning a TWO bath house! Long time coming, huh girl? :)
Send pics!!! Can you believe that Josha on her vacation??? The place looks AMAZING! I wanna gooooooo [wahhhhaaa] Love ya,jj