Size 4!

before I get to my post.. would you just LOOOK at this girl!!!!!! AWESOME JOSHA .. YOU ROCK!








four is a good number! After seeing Josha's amazing pictures I decided to pull out the size 4 jeans I have avoided for the last 6 weeks and see if they fit.. and LOOKIE here! YIPEE!

I took after photos and will post them on my "transformation-0-rama" scroll down the page to see ch4 before and afters.. I am really happy with the progress I have made over the last two weeks and hope to see some pretty drastic changes over the next month or so! I could have done better.. but atleast I am back to where I use to be in November! size 4 feels good again!

great news on the homeschooling front.. I will be teaching art for the coop this year and the kids will be attending coop as well! every Thursday! Should be a great thing for us to do!

I have not yet lifted but will after I post these..
UPDATE
workout complete!
3bs.. tired out all the B parts and then some! I love it when its almost 90 degrees at 9pm at night! my kinda sweaty workout weather!
did.cha.get.churs.done?

Comments