My muscles are totally terminated tonight!



It seems my workouts are getting closer and closer to the way I use to workout. Tough and exhausting!
Heres todays List:
Squats: 12.10.8.6. on smith burnouts leg extensions
Leg curls on leg machine for hammies 12.10.8.6. with frog jumps as burnouts
back: Lat pulldown 12 bent over flies 10.8.6. with rows as burnouts
bicep curls (arnold style) 12.10.8.6 extended curls and hammers as burnouts!

On Arnold Curls I was thrilled that I went up to 25lbs on each hand and got all six .. the last two were screaming and yelling hard but I got them in !!!! I also did some ab dancing afterwards to Shakira, and Superchick's Anthem! ..

Heres a tip..
dont feel like working out.. or you just want to go through the motions and not give it your all.. CRANK up that music! ITs seems when I do my workout cranks up a notch too!

Off to make a shake!

Comments

Josha said…
Yay for music! I forgot to turn it on yesterday before I got on the treadmill and was so glad when a guy came in and turned it on. I commented below, too about your song and movie. I know I got the song right, but the movie, I'm not so sure. All 80's, though, so you continue to move back in time to graduation day! You need some pat benatar them music!