Accomplishments and todays run

Well.. it was a cool 76 degrees tonight when I took my jog around campus. Only 2 miles since I had to drive up to campus cause it was already dark :) But I had a few highlights along the way. 5 Hiits with the last one being a "totally tubular experience" .. I did a bit of ab work after getting home but did only about half as much as usual since I am still really sore from yesterday AND two days ago. :) Another highlight of my run I forgot to mention was when a college guy blew past me .. well.. I ended up keeping pace with him for over half a mile! he glanced back once as if to check to see if I was still there.. (i was only about 6 feet behind him).. but .. alas.. I had to walk abit .. But now I have a new goal.. someday. before September I want to be able to keep up with a jogger that blows past me.. and not quit until they do! :)

One the eats side of things.. I am doing much much better than last week.. :) I am staying consistently away from sodas.. and for example today when I had one.. i just had a few sips.. (it was a fountain drink and did not contain sodium benzoaite) ..

Now for my Accomplishments for this past challenge:

  • I didnt quit even though it was a very close possibility in my mind over the last 12 weeks
  • I kept posting on my blog.. sharing in my "blog therapy" sessions.. to help work myself through the "low spots" in my challenge.
  • stayed a comfortable size six and always pulled myself back into the game when I started feeling like quiting!
  • When this challenge marker seemed to not be giving me the motivation I needed to stay focused.. I chose another goal (the reunion).. while at the same time completing my ch 4 goal.
  • I no longer have cravings for ice cream and cokes!
  • I am proud of the fact that this Monday will be ONE YEAR of making a conscious effort to workout and eat right!
  • I am looking forward to actually reaching my goal of getting lean and strong this summer. , of not missing a workout for 100 days! and I cant wait to see my Bodacious Babe Body in a few short weeks!
OK.. so tomorrow morning.. no art camp.. so I can lift before noon :) ..

The answers to the trivia questions:
the group" Styx
The movie:.. flash dance :)

Comments

Josha said…
Great job keeping pace...in more ways than one!