Just a little extra

hum.. so.. is it a sign that I woke up first thing this morning wishing it was about an hour earlier and that my bike short were clean? .. I think so.

I have been feeling a bit guilty lately cause I have been biking instead of running with Su. so this afternoon I decided to take her for a stroll.. but with it being 83 degrees and 53% humidity.. it was a tad hot. so hot in fact that Su decided to quit about 10 yards shy of the house:).. I was worried that she got a bit too hot but after some water and a few ice cubes she is sleeping like a baby:)

do you ever make a wish list when it comes to fitness? I do but mostly when I am out running or biking.. heres a few:
  • this for biking
  • a new running outfit..
  • a new jogging "support system" that is not black
  • a tank top to run in thats breathable
  • a personal chef
  • bob.. from the biggest looser as a coach :)
  • for shin splits to never again be a word in my vocabulary.
  • a clean gym (i mean garage)
upper body tomorrow and then to the bike shop to get my bike tuned up :) we go camping on Wednesday.. hoping to take all our bikes to ride together:)

happy trails!

Comments

JoAnn said…
Hi Ru, Here at Bessie's and heading home in the morning. You're doing GREAT! You are so inspiring!!!! And yes, you deserve some really cool (pun intended) new outfits for work outs. And don't fret over biking instead of running...just hook Su up on one of those dog bike thingys! More when I get home! Luv ya, JJ