tri.sho.chest done

just finished my workout.. did it even though I have a headache.. DH made some Earl Campbell sausage for lunch today and just the smell of it gave me a headache.. I just threw the leftovers out so hopefully my head will be better :)

anyone watch oprah on Monday? I have it dvr'd..... bob green on there talking about his new book.. and some women who lost over 100lbs! .. fixin to go finish watching it...

ok.. sorry for the short post but I have got to go get an apple and just veg for a bit.

more later..

UPDATE
ok.. finished the oprah show.. bob green was good.. so similar to BFL its interesting.. happy for those ladies who lost all the weight.. one was even a nutritionist! with her PHD in nutrition. interesting..
I have done ok on eats today.. i didnt eat enough so i had time where I Felt a bit bad.. It was too busy of a day.. :) tomorrow is the last day of the camp so hopefully i will be back to normal on friday :)

hows you day?

Comments