If you have issues with lifting weights and think it just not any fun at all.. try some great music blasting out of four HUGE speakers and three kids playing basketball in the driveway.. in between sets you go one on one with Joseph and sometimes one on two with joseph and cat.. its great fun! cardio in the middle of lifting is quit nice!

I have been thinking of my next challenge (ch FIVE).. I will start it right after I finish this one but my challenge end date with be Sept 13th.. the day before my 20 year highschool reunion. I have a feeling challenge 5 will be the one that I break through my plateau and reach the seemingly unreachable goal of being LEAN AND STRONG! It will also be the challenge, I have decided, that I will run from my house, to Sarahs house, to Joanns house, and all the way to Joshas house.. virtually of course!.. Logging in all my miles and seeing how long it takes to reach each persons home :) ..

ok.. all for now..
house to clean.. bathroom to paint.. phone to answer :)

Comments

JoAnn said…
Hey Ru,
Great idea on your virtual marathon. Can't wait to watch your tracking. And I agree...C5 will be the best one so far! Keep it up!!!! love, jj
Josha said…
I love the virtual marathon idea!! I'm in! My kids are too. We'll log their miles to their friends' houses too. Great idea! You're a genius!