Changing it up a bit.

As you can tell... I have a new motivation for reaching my fitness goals. My 20 year reunion is on Sept 14th! That might sound like a long time away but it really isnt. Only 14 weeks to get this body in great shape. Heres what I want to accomplish:

  • Loose my baby belly
  • Loose at least two sizes in my waist!
  • Refocus my thoughts to stay true to my eats no matter what.
  • Get back in the zone of eating and working out correctly so I will feel GREAT!
I plan to make my blog fun and crazy with the 1980's theme taking me back in time. I will post pictures from when I was in Highschool and other silly things like that.

So.. Heres to looking HOT at the reunion! It all starts today!
::::::UPDATE::::::
Just finished my lifting .. Heres what I did.
legs-lunges and leg extensions
chest flies and press
shoulder flies and press
tri extensions
pushups

Comments