2.5 miles this morning before breakfast. My shins were hurting so I stretched a lot and just walked. Got aggravated at Su cause she kept pulling on me wanting to run.. I think most of my shin issue is because I need new shoes. .. Good news! DH ordered some for me yesterday..EBAY new with tags!.. should be here beginning of next week :) The are exactly like my old ones so hopefully I wont have any adjustment problems :)

On a completely different note..
Today is our 17th anniversary! Nothing planned really except to go out to eat (The Beehive..steak house). I cant believe its been that long already! Time flies!

Better get going.. lots to do.. plus get ready for art camp!

blessings!
ruthie

Comments

JoAnn said…
Dear sweet thing, Can't believe 17 yrs ago tonight we were getting ready for that last wedding. The baby got married..hahaha! You were so beautiful, but not as beautiful as you are today. I'm so, so proud of who you are. Of your independence, self assured nature, you're bright and shining example of who God wants you to be. I love both you and Joel, enjoy that dinner tonight! With much love, JJ