Girls just wanta have fun! (after their workout of course :)

short post this moring. .. just finished cardio for today.. 7 miles on the bike around campus plus extra on the roads around campus (I had to check out the garage sale you know! :)
I found out yesterday that my reunion date has been changed to the 28th of sept.. ok by me.. that gives me two extra weeks to get bodacious!

ok.. so one of my funniest memories of school was doing aerobics to Olivia Newton Johns record (yes a record) in PE class.. "Lets get Physical" of course in 6th grade I really thought she was talking about exercising!

And what teenage girl in the 80s didnt LOVE Cyndi! Ahh.. she was just the best!


OK.. so.. have a great workout today and I will post tomorrow.. maybe after pictures :?

Comments

JoAnn said…
Any good finds at the garage sale? I still play my Cin. Lauper CD. Such a fun one to exercise to. And good job in getting the reunion moved. Two more weeks to get even buff-e-er. hahah! Keep up the good work! Love, JJ