A year in review-288!


I just checked back on my calender to see how many days I actually missed as far as my workouts. In a year..I missed 29 days without working out. Now I must say that 7 of those days were planned free days around Christmas time. 5 days in April had to do with sick children. and the rest were just misses for different reasons. So.. looking on the bright side of things it means out of 52 weeks in the year I missed 1 week 5 days either on purpose or with good reason. That leaves 51 weeks and 2 days. of THOSE I missed 17 days worth of workouts. soooooo

In short..
Of the 52 weeks in the year.. I worked out all but approx. 4 weeks! That is 48 weeks of workouts! This means that of 365 days in the year I worked out 288 of those days (this is considering my "free day" which leaves me working out 6 days out of the week!)... I think 288 is a great number.. not bad considering that Life does get in the way some times :) I will focus on this next year to improve that by at least ten. :)

gotta go.. house to clean :)

heres to moving forward!
I also added two pics to the transformation-o-rama page.. the first two on the top of the page say it all!

Comments

Josha said…
GREAT pics!!! Wow!