cardio and abs done



20 something on the treadmill..
and ..


abs..on the AB SWING. Yessssss.. ladies.. yet another peice of exercise equipment in the house!
Its amazing what equipment friends will give you.... esp if 1. they have no room for it or 2. it becomes a better clothes hanger than ab machine....
guess we will see what it will be come at our house :) .. ... I have been a firm believer that ab work is better done on the floor or a bench.... will see if thing thing changes my mind.

... this is spose to work your lower abs.... thats the area I need work on.... will see if I am sore tomorrow .... did 10min on it today :)

recognize the girl? ...taylor from bold and beautiful.. use to watch it a LLLOOONG time ago.. before I new better :)

Comments

Josha said…
Hey, it's letting me comment! That's unusual lately! How do abs feel after that very interesting abmachine workout??
Ruthie said…
a tiny bit sore.. not real impresses so far.. but I might be doing it wrong.. I dont have an instruction book or a video to go by...