Run is Done

"NATHAN DONT BOTHER ME WHILE I AM ON THE TREADMILL.. UNLESS ITS AN EMERGENCY!"

Yes I got the run finished.. but it wasnt fun. I mean girls.. I hated running on the treadmill.. whats happened to me! ahhh! I use to LOVE it.. I think it is because now running in the mornings is MY TIME.. no questions, no interuptions, the only time of the day its that way.. so I just didnt feel in the grove on that thing..

BUT .. I got it done.. 2 miles.

I a physical note.. I am having a bit of a problem today with my right foot.. and my right shin.. I am hoping its just a stretching thing.. but I ran through the pain. (it was mild)..

Comments

Josha said…
Maybe it's the fresh air. I'm not looking forward to the weather changing to the point that I am confined to a "dreadmill." But, I will download some new tunes and get on it! It may be sooner than later. Today is perrrfect, but possible snow by Friday...
I'm glad for you that you did it anyway! We are all movin' right along!
Mom2t said…
OK, so I am so proud, and I agree that the main attraction to running outside is that is YOUR time. I just noticed a huge change this morning from yesterday morning. My kids were asleep until after my workout, Biblestudy and shower were all completed today, and I was so excited to see them when they woke up....not the same when they interupt me. Isn't that funny>>>>