Mondays Meals

Ok things are getting serious over here.. I actually figured out what I ate today.. with the carb and protiens of each... tomorrow I will plan to write it down as I go and also put down fat and calories.. heres todays breakdown:

After workout meal: Protien Shake (peach) 12 grams of carb, 25 grams of protien

Lunch: hamburger on one slice of bread with katchup (22g protien, 17g carbs)

Snack: Marathon bar and water (26 carbs, 13 protien)

Snack: 1/2 Marathon bar (before my swim) (13 carbs, 6 protien)

Supper: Crock Pot Chicken breast (42g protien) with bar b q sauce(11 carbs) and spinich salad with 5 crackers (24 carbs)= totals: 42 protien, 34 carbs

Snack: Shake (peanut butter) 10 carbs (flavoring syrup plus powder) 31 protien ( with p powder plus peanut butter)

totals for the day
protien=149g
carbs=112g

Joel helped me figure if I want to do the 30% carbs, 40% protien, 30% fat then I should have 87g of carbs,
115grams of protien, and 87g of fat.. each day..

I am VERY surprised to find my protien intake to be so high! .. I will cut back on just having half a shake as a serving instead of a full scoop and that should fix my going over on protien.. Evidently its not good to go over on protien.. Joel figures (hes read a lot) I should be getting 80% of my body weight in grams for protien...

ANYWAY..
I am just taking this slow.. and tomorrow I will actually write everything down so I can figure my intakes.. I am at the point in training now that I really really want to see more progress.. and that is gona come through nutrition.. correct nutrition. So I guess I gotta start be acountable ... thats what writting it down does for me.. :)

so I am off to bed.. tired from the swim tonight.. it was fun! ..
I will get up and run.. in the morning.. looking forward to that.. hope to do bleacher work too.. :)

blessings
R

Comments