Monday Report :)

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3, NIV

OK.. so yesterday I posted my goals for this week.. so far so good..

I got up later than I wanted to this morning I really think I did need the sleep.. woke up feeling good.. I got my workout done after joel left for work and after my protien shake.. I have made a daily schedule for the kids that is posted on the wall in our den.. so while I was working out the kids were getting dressed and cleaning thier rooms.. I focused this morning on making my workout only 45mins long.. and I did it! .. I had upper body.. to get it done that quick I really had to focus on not spending my resting time just daydreaming.. I actually counted in my head the time (I need to get a clock in there).. Anyway.. the workout was great.. and I was tired when i was done.

We have completed out bookwork.. which was done by noon.. but then had to run to the store so we are just now eating lunch.. (which is why i am blogging now).. after lunch we will doing our reading and memory work and latin.. this evening we plan to go swimming at ACU.. should be fun.


heres encouragement for today:

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "Press On" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
President Calvin Coolidge

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
Erma Bombeck

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11, NIV

Comments

Mom2t said…
Good luck on the new schedule...that is one thing I need to get in place then I won't feel so out of touch with my housework too. Glad you are feeling better....no crispies, no crispies, no crispies.....
Josha said…
Great Job!!! My goal is to get my goals down this week! You are already working yours into a reality!