Day 80 four days left

Had a bit of interuption in my sleep last night. I drank a shake and took my vits. I sat up for about thirty minutes after but was so tired I just went to bed.. I woke up about 45 min later feeling like I was going to throw up! .. It was the vit. If I take those and dont sit up for atleast an hour then it makes me feel nausiated :(.. it was aweful.. I sat up for about 45 min and fell back to sleep.. in between all of this.. joesph woke up crying.. bad dream I guess.. daddy layed down with him.

Well inspite of all that I woke up feeling great this morning. I cooked breakfast for the family (the dear hubby really wanted bacon and eggs and biscuits). I ate 1/2 a marathon bar while I was frying the bacon and drank a glass of water. After fixing breakfast I irons DHs clothes for work .. then headed to the garage.

I did lower body today.. and really pushed myself (michelles post from yesterday was very motivating)
here are my details:
Squats
12- 85lbs
10- 105lbs
08- 110lbs
06- 120lbs (it was hard but I made all 6 clean)

Lunges:
12- 30lbs with curl bar on 12 10 8
10- 40lbs
08- 50lbs
06- 65lbs (on the smith machine)

Jump Squats
31 (2 sets of 6, 1 set of 6 and 1 set of 4, 1 set of 4 and 1 set of 2, 1 set of 2 and one)

Extensions as burn outs
24- 25lbs

Leg Curls:
12- 25lbs
10- 35lbs
08- 45lbs
06- 55lbs

Dead lifts:
24- 85lbs with no breaks

Sit ups on incline bench
12 warm up
100 total (3 set of 24 and one set of 28)

Good grief I am tired! :) I lifted with the garage doors up so the kids could play in the driveway.. it is absolutely beautiful here sun shinning, gentle breeze and low 70s..

It has been a good day so far.. I am happy with controlling my eating.. last night I REALLY wanted to go out and eat mexican food but we stayed here and I had grilled chicken with bbq sauce instead.. THEN this morning. . oh that was tempting with the bacon and eggs and biscuits.. but I just kept thinking.. saying no to those things is PROGRESS! Needless to say my freeday is saturday.. I am going to have BACON! :)

Blessings on this wednesday..
I am off to clean my house cause my parents are coming to town :)

r

Comments

Josha said…
bacon, bacon, bacon! You can do it!!!