AHHHHH!!!!! (she screams as getting out of bed)

Yes it is true.. its amazing how far the bathroom seems when you are waddling the whole way! Needless to say I kicked BUTT .. and thighs.. and hammies.. all of it is definately kicked! .. I think the real issue here is I didnt drink my protien shake within 10 of finishing my lifting.. guess I learned my lesson!

So.. the run this morning was a bit "tight".. I stopped and stretched twice to try and get these legs to loosen up ... didnt work that great.. but I did do 2 miles and the walked home.. I did feel better afterward but really tired!

My free day (from lunch yesterday to lunch today) is went well.. I enjoyed the buzz i got off the dr pepper and coke I drank but not the sugar headache i have now! .. I did enjoy the chinese food carryout we had last night.. but not the sharp pains in my tummy afterward.. Ice cream with M and Ms.. I have nothing negative to say about that..
sooo.. with my free day behind me.. I have a half a bag of cheetoes, and half a gal of ice cream in the kitchen to resist until my next freeday :) ..

I went shopping yesterday and stocked up on marathon bars and I did get the things to make a oreo shake.. i plan on trying that tonight before bed..

I have been having a hard time the last week.. as you know.. staying motivated.. Its like I reached my goal and now I have no motivation to keep going.. I am not use to having to force myself to workout.. but thats the way its been. The other times I have completed the program I ALWAYS weasle my way back to the person i was before i did the challenge.. it might take about 6 months to slip all the way back .. but I do it eveytime.. so now my goal needs to be to keep going.. to not quit.. to make the a lifestyle change.. just the way I live instead of a "prgram"..

WEll.. I am off to get the grey out of my hair! so my hair will look as young as my shoulders do! (hehe)..

more later
r

Comments