Day 76(8DTG) The run

Hit the road at 715 this morning.. had a great run eventhough I was a bit sore from yesterdays workout. I did 2.5 miles pluss stadium stand runs (four times) after the run. The weather was pretty.. cloudy. I saw some friends from church walking.. and Loved the guys shirt it said "we mean business".. I am sure it was some kind of business administration shirt.. but it was neat reading that as they were walking..

we went to drug emporium yesterday and got some more twin labs protien.. a big tub this time.. we also got some flavoring syrup.. choc fudge and pumpkin pie.. the lady there said that a workout gym dries like four hours to come and get a case of one of these flavorings to use in the shakes they make there.. I tried the choc today with peanut butter... it tasted like a reeses peanut butter cup! yummi!

I am planning on running tomorrow.. and thinking of really kicking my runs up a notch (maybe running everyday) this next week.. WHICH IS MY LAST WEEK OF THIS CHALLENGE! AHHH CANT BELIEVE IT!

ok.. have to go finish cleaning the house (gues I will never really be finished:)

blessings
R

Comments