66DTG- day 102

Sleep.. I wasnt too successful with sleep last night.. woke up every hour... so.. instead of waking up at 615 to go run I didnt wakeup until 715.. I ended up not getting the dreadmill until 9 .. did my 20 mins and the was off.. I only did it cause I knew I would have to post today .. I really could have skipped.. but I couldnt ruin my record either! I did 1.4 miles in 20.. which is slow .. but I walked most of it cause my shin was hurting.. dont know why.. but i figured i need to take it easy if i want to run on sat morning.

I think I am in need of another goal.. that 100 day thing worked for me.. so what could my next goal be.. I think it would be good set a goal at not missing a workout until thanksgiving day.. but that is kinda far off.. so I think I will just start with Cats birthday.. (thats the 21st) it will be day 125. and then if I get that goal.. set one for thanksgiving .. that would be day 158. hum.. i guess i will give it a shot..

I think i will also do the Josha thing and take pics every three weeks.. that means this monday is my first set for this challenge.

Eating has been going ok.. I probably have eaten to many carbs lately but it will help when i go shopping this weekend.. i will be more prepared.

Speaking of this weekend. I have been craving my homemade fried chicken breast, yeast rolls, mash tatos, and gravy.. so I guess that will be atleast one meal on free day :) yummy!

well I guess I should get going.. we are done with schoolwork and I need to try and research some things on the computer for Cats math.. try and find a fun thing/way for her to practice those mult tables she seems to have a mental block for.. :)

blessings!
r

Comments

Josha said…
Way2go, BFL podner! I was hoping you had posted! You did a good thing baby-ing your shin. I'll be thinking about the goal ideas. You did it, you did it!