down but not out

Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished,
but by what you should accomplish with your ability.
John Wooden
--------------------------------------

Did you notice the winds?.. 20-30 miles per hour.. well this morning.. it was blowing non stop at 20.. gusting to atleast 30. I had everything read to go run this morning.. and I was really looking forward to it.. but I could hear the wind blowing when I woke up and knew it would be crazy to run in that. So.. I crawled back in bed.

I ended up not getting back out (except to iron DHs clothes at 745) until 856 this morning. Which I guess is good, guess I really needed the rest since Jo woke me up at 1 last night again.. hes got a pattern of every other night it seems..

SO

at a bit after nine I got on the treadmill.. I did my 20.. only 1.37 miles.. I decided I really needed to take it easy cause the ball area on my right foot is still bothering me.. I think it might be tendonitis.. which I have had before.. so I will have to back off on the running until its better.. OR it will get worse. :(.. The good news is we can go swim tonight up at campus.. so I can get some extra cardio in then.

The main thing is that I didnt miss a workout. right?.. even if it was with an injury.

------------------------------------------
Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems. Paul J. Meyer

Comments

Josha said…
You bet, you're not out! How many days is this without missing a workout???
Ruthie said…
uh.. had to look it up..
95 days without missing..
i cant believe that! (gulp)
Mom2t said…
Wow Ruthie, 95 days...that is like almost a year!! (OK, so not quite, but it is darn good!)

So proud to call you my SIL...by the way, I am really looking forward to that 40 year birthday bash!