Life is better on the other side of a hard workout

yes... Life is better on the other side of a hard workout..
the house doesnt look as dirty, that laundry pile isnt quite as high as I remembered, and the list of things to be done doesnt seem as long.. funny.

After reading A and Js blogs this morning for some much needed motivation and inspiration .. i hit the gym (garage).. got finished in record time and really tried to push myself.. I am hoping I will be sore tomorrow.. well see..
the workout was this
squats- hight point was 115lbs .. completed 6
lunges (dreaded lunges) .. with curl bar
extensions- high point 45lbs completed 10-8-6 at this weight.. the last two on each of these were diff.
abs- incline situps 90.. but I increased the incline to the next level.. AND side twists-curlbar on the shoulders plus 25lbs

Thanks to A and J for posting on thier blogs.. it really got me through today.. and its interesting.. when was working out I started noticing increased definition in my thighs.. I can see all the different muscles now! they are starting to get "cut".. i cant believe it! Also. those side twists are paying off.. my obliques are shedding that layer of fat and looking more defined! Make me wonder what IS possible? could I really get "ripped" and lean? hum

so.. going into the weekend here is my motivation:

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."
- Bible: Ecclesiastes

"A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope."

Thanks for helping me through this week.. helping me stay focused.. and encouraging me to keep going!

life is good!
blessings!

Comments

Josha said…
Yippeeee for your muscle definition! And for your post! Thanks for the fun, long, encouraging post!
Mom2t said…
Wow, so maybe I will see my stomach muscles after 100 days of working out???...hummm, I have NEVER seen my stomach muscles. To be honest, I may be the one human being that doesn't have stomach muscles. That is a thought to ponder...(oh, wait, I know I have them b/c I can feel the pain after sit-ups...they are buried DEEP inside :-)