Better late than NEVER

Well.. slept in til 8 this morning.. felt like I could have slept for three more hours.. I am beginning to think I am just sleep deprived.. but I should be use to that..

My friend E called this morning.. we had a good visit... (they are coming here tonight.. her m and dad sold their house..so they are coming to help pack up.. )
before she called I quized Joseph on his sight words.. he did really well.. maybe a first thing in the morning is best for him? ..

ANYWAY.. I didnt get to the garage until 10! yikes! .. I sure didnt feel like doing my workout. esp LEGS.. but I muddled through it.. it took about an hour..

I did squats, lunges, leg extensions, and leg curls, deadlifts... I did ab work.. which consisited of 100 incline sit ups (in 5 sets of 20) .. and side twists, and oblique crunches.. (30 of each of those).. I felt like I could barely make it through mose of the sit ups but I just kept telling myself.. just 20 more!..

I ate a shake BEFORE my workout.. so I guess I will wait and just eat lunch like normal..

i better get going.. the day is flying by and I need to clean house, work with jo again on his sight words, get the kids bathed for skate and bowl.. GO to skate and bowl, and then to the church to paint..

Dont worry.. no DP for me today! promise.. (my skin is already broken out from drinking it yesterday.. dont know I did that to myself.. old habits die hard I guess:)

blessings
r
OH>> I am happy about ONE thing.. tomorrow will be officially 90 days without missing a workout! (of course I had a schedlued free day here and there.. but still!)

Comments

Josha said…
Yay for you getting your workout in even when your plans were deterred!! You're awesome!! And way to go, Jo!
Mom2t said…
I guess today was a late start for all of us, but we all did it!!!Yeah us!!! OK, so should we start planning a weekend for the three of us when we all go 12 weeks without missing a workout?.....good thought, but it will be the holidays - I guess all that food will have to be reward enough!