AJ workout

Well.. today was an AJworkout.. by that I mean.. A and J.. Let me explain:

Free day started Friday night.. Pizza.. Saturday.. doughnuts for breakfast, Pizza for lunch, hamburgers for supper, and vanilla icecream.. Sunday morning at 2am.. My body was YELLING at me.. after a horrible tummy ache.. I was back in bed at around 3am...
Sunday was my BIRTHDAY.. so.. I really wanted Abuelos Mex food.. so I got a "wonderful" tasting lunch chips, coke and all.. I had rice crispies for supper (2 bowls) and a glass of ice cream with M&Ms... I knew what I was doing.. really I did.. I figured if you cant indulge on your birthday when can you.. right? .. Fast forward to 130am.. MY body began yelling at me again.. and again after a horrible tummy ache.. I was back in bed at around 210am..

SOOOO

This morning I woke up feeling AWEFUL! my tummy STILL rumbling, my energy ZAPPED!.. I didnt get up out of bed until 922! WHAT! Yes.. you read correctly! .. Of all days I didnt feel like working out.. today was it.. DAY 99! who would of thought.. I would think that it would be getting easier and easier.. 99 days.. workingout should happen with me still asleep.. right? wrong! ..

I called todays workout the AJworkout.. BECAUSE I only did it cause I knew you guys were doing it too..
I talked myself into just doing squats.. then I can quit.. after I was done with those.. (what will I tell A&J?.. "hey girls I only did squats".. )... so.. that got me to do lunges.. and I thought.. ok.. I will just do everything but I wont do situps.. my ab work can wait.. I am soooo tired.. I feel so bad! .. (ahh.. what will I tell A& J.. "hey girls.. I did everything but situps.. I was lazy and just didnt want to do it!...)... so I COMPLETED MY WHOLE WORKOUT>. BECAUSE of you two!!!!

Thanks for making me accountable.. thanks for being there to push me when I dont what to push myself! thanks for encouraging me to keep going! I really would have quit today.. I really would have not done it if it werent for you two!!!!!

-----------
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes (ch. IX, v. 10)

Tony Dorsett:
To succeed... You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.

Goethe:
Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.

Comments

Josha said…
Yay, for AJ workouts! Tomorrow is 100 days!!! You are incredible!