UPPER BODY BILLION HOUR WORKOUT :)

I FINALLY finished upper body workout. it seemed like it took forevery..
My parents are here visiting and were here at the house while I was lifting (its my fault for not getting up early and getting the workout done).. and then my husbands aunt came over and needed to talk to me.. and then the kids needed help with thier bikes.. etc etc etc..
I got through everything but Bis and Tris at an OK pace.. but then M and D got back from seeing a model home and needed to talk to me about that..( I do love visiting with them and would rather do that than workout!) I was SOOOO tempted to just not do bis and tris.. but I went back in and got it done!
heres the breakdown

Chest -Flies
12- 15lbs
10- 20lbs
08- 25lbs
06- 30lbs
burnouts Bench Press with "big bar":)
24- 55lbs
13- 45lbs

Back Lat Pull Downs (smith machine)
12- 25lbs
10- 50lbs
08- 55lbs
06- 55lbs
burnouts Rows 32- 40lbs and Bumbbell rows 24- 15lbs

Shoulders Military Press "big bar"
12- 45lbs
10- 45lbs
07- 50lbs
06- 50lbs (standing up)
burnouts Flies 24- 10lbs

Triceps Pressdown (smith machine)
12- 20lbs (pressdowns) ..
this is where ONE of the interuptions took place.. so when I started back up I did lay extension to warm up again a bit..
10- 10lbs (laying extension)
08- 25lbs (pressdowns)
06- 25lbs(pressdowns)
burnouts Two Arm Overhead Extensions 24- 15lbs

Biceps Hammer Curls
12- 10lbs
10- 15lbs
08- 20lbs
06- 25lbs(got 2) 20lbs (got four)
burnouts Bicep Curls with the curl bar 24- curl bar plus 10lbs (does that curl bar weigh 15lbs? I think it does.. so thats 25lbs)

AGH.. so thats its! I would have never thought the LAST upper body workout of my first 12 weeks would be so difficult to make it through..I was so tempted.. and SOOO wanted to just sit and visit.. BUT .. I HAD to finish. no matter what though.. I have not missed a workout in 82 days! I couldnt break my record now! :)

Taking my after pics tomorrow (tech my last day is Sunday.. which is a free day) .. will post them as soon as I do!


I must repeat again how much I love the book Scultping Her Perfect Body.. I have used it everyday I have lifted for the last two weeks! I think it is really helping me see some more definition cause I am learning new lifts! ITs a great book!

2DAYSLEFT.. ONE HARD RUN AND ONE FUN RUN! WOOO WHO!


Blessings
Ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Is it sculpting her perfect body or sculpting her body perfect? I'm gonna get my library to get it for me. Waaaay2go with getting that workout done!! I took a second to check your blog before doing my tris and bis...good inspiration! thanx again!!!
Josha said…
author? amazon has a few different ones
Ruthie said…
Opps.. sculpting her body perfect