What HAVE YOU done (ubw)

OK.. today was Upper Body for me.. I just completed it and my arms are like jello.. so if I miss spell something wrong .. I will blame it on Jello Arm Syndrom.

I had a good workout.. good news .. my foot isnt hurting near as bad today.. if fact.. I was like.. HEY .. my foot doesnt hurt.. .. then about 45 min of standing on it.. it started hurting.. good news its progressing.. I made the decision I will start running on the grass (now that they have it put in around the track).. that should help matters a lot.

OK.. back to upper body.. Highlight of the workout.. I did Chest Flies with 30LBS IN EACH HAND! I only did 3 but still.. I was thinking.. thats probably having the C&C (the twins).. one in each hand and doing flies! (I thought at first it could be two nathans.. but he weighs more than that now. ).. So.. I was shocked to get three done.. It is truely amazing how God made out bodies .. so much stronger than we realize! We just have to take care of them correctly huh..

NOW for a suggestion.. I would love to see a post from you about what YOU HAVE done .. what YOU HAVE over come in just the last two weeks to get the workouts done and eat correctly.. (these are the possitives.. not the neg.. )
Heres mine:
In the last two weeks HAVE worked out eventhough:
...my two boys that were sick. Keeping me up at all hours.. one night only getting four hours of sleep.
....there was a messy house and wanted to be cleaning it instead of working out.
I had many interuptions from kids to phones ringing.. (some from the kids with questions.. some with tears of sadness)
I had a REALLY late night after having to put our wonderful dog Trixy to sleep.
I had guests visiting on two occasions.
I had foot and shin issues.
I have eaten correctly through these occasions:
I was emotional stressed over the death of the dog and how it effected out kids.
I was emotional stressed over not getting enough sleep because of sick kids.
cooking bacon and eggs for the family but not for me
fixing ice creams for the family .. but none for me
and turning down: cake, chips, cookies, doughnuts, cokes, and ice cream on different occasions throughout the last two weeks.

NOW.. I am not sayin I was perfect.. esp in the eating area.. BUT this post is to focus on the POSSITIVE things I overcame..

OK>. now post yours

INSPIRE ME LADIES!

PS>>
I AM LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO CELEBRATE 100 DAYS OF NOT MISSING A WORKOUT. (preferably something that doesnt cost money).. any ideas? (the 100th day is this coming TUESDAY!)

Comments

Josha said…
100 days...
Go for a walk of 100 steps with your children
100 m&m's
set the timer for 100 minutes and every time it goes off through the day, cheer and reset it.
Have your children make you a t-shirt to wear for your workouts that commemorates 100 days
count 100 things with your children
go on a scavenger hunt to find 100 things with your children
jump rope 100 times
When is this occasion??
Ruthie said…
OH WOW .. you are good!
its this coming tuesday.. the 26th