off schedule still here (75days to go in C2)

Well I am off my schedule.. but i guess its ok...

I just finished my lower body workout.. and OH my did I NOT want to do LUNGES! but I thought of Josha and did them anyway.. Then it was time for ab work.. UGH.. I didnt want to do that either.. but i did!
I ended up doing squats (going up to set of 6 @115) leg extension, dead lifts, lunges (started with the curl bar on my back and then moved to the smith machine), and then abs (I did 120 incline situps and 75 side twists).. UGH.. I am tied! But you know what.. If I didnt have this blog and I did have friends I know who look at it.. I would have just said.. OH.. I'll just do squats today.. itll be ok.. then I can get on with my day... but I DIDNT.. I call that BFL Sister Pressure! (THANKS)

yeah.. I am off schedule.. with Jo being up til three the other night and DH going into work before 6 yesterday.. well we are just off.. my plan is to just bump everything up an hour.. we will be done at 4 instead of three.. but thats ok..

There is a 5k here in October.. at one of the universities in town.. I think I might run it.. I need another goal.

well .. thats it for the blog..

thanks for the possitive pressure.. it feels great to have the workout COMPLETE!

heres motivation for today:
Good habits result from resisting temptation.

If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.
Robert Fritz

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Michael J. Fox

Comments