when.

when will i get it through my thick head that i AM running the WHOLE marathon and that ITS GOING TO BE OK.

I keep doing this back and forth back and forth thing.. I think it would be easier if i were training with someone.. or had a bit more experience.. or believed. i could actually finish..

then.. i get this in my comments tonight

"I am STILL blown away by your before and after pictures on the side bar. And then knowing the injuries sidetracking along the way. You are a warrior. This marathon has NOTHING on you. You will kick it and eat it for breakfast. How dare you doubt yourself when the proof is right there, staring at you everyday in the mirror?"

BOOOM. WOW.. ZINGER. .. YOU ARE RIGHT>!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..... (speachless)...

(insert here a long silence.. and a prayer of thanksgiving for my wonderful cyber friends)

that .. my friends.. was the slap in the pants i needed...

thanks for that change in perspective. That reality check.
I needed that. I should be so positive.. what i have done so far was just practice for this.

I did run with the kids this morning but i really missed my run by myself... so.. i am off to bed to get up early to go for a 40 min run tomorrow morning cause i missed. it. (me.. missed .. enjoying my 4 mile run).. (strange)... I guess i am changing more than i know.

Comments