bad run

this mornings run was not good. only 2 miles and i was exhausted the whole time... I "ran" out of time (like Josha) cause i had to take the kids to track.. my plan was to run sprints at track but didnt get to it. ... so.. i am back home with only 2 miles under my running belt. I will lift weights after i take DH to work..

I know the key to this running this distance stuff is MAKING myself get up super early.. with no excuses... and get out there before it gets so hot. Aug and Sept are going to be even worse as far as heat. . so running past 730am isnt really an option. (unless its my long runs)

I am not sure why i had such a hard time this morning..
could it be the 6 oz of DP i had last night.. its been a while since i had soda.. wonder if thats the problem..

hummmmm

off to lift weights.
remembering progress is the key.. i can't have perfect days everyday :)
r

for now.. two inspirational videos:






UPDATE!

ok.. i just finished lifting weights.. feeling better.. still no energy though..
I think i figured out whats happened.
Every night before bed I usually eat some pineapple with blueberries and a bit of granola.. last night i skipped that... it would make since that i would have less energy for my run in the morning.. cause i had less fuel.
lesson learned..
must eat to have energy.

off to get two new marathoning books from the library that are on hold for me :)

blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
some days it works, some days it doesn't. Food is key! you're doing great!
sauchagirl said…
Eat, girl, Eat! I think you chanted that at me a few times a few months ago! ; )

You're the new winner! Send me an email so we can started on your necklace.
sauchashop@gmail.com
Laura said…
Tomorrow is a new day. Eat tonight and be on with your bad self.