weights done!

hey.. this makes two weeks in a row i have actually lifted weights LOL.. its kinda crazy how i have flipped.. I use to HATE running and LOVED to lift.. and now.. its opposite! ha..

I spent a few hours cleaning out the garage.. which is our catch all for.. well.. ALL. feels nice to have it decluttered (again)..

heres what i did:

chest flies
shoulder flies
tri extensions (to burnouts)
leg extensions
dead lifts :)

felt great!

i am taking it very slow on the weights.. i am not even up to 15lbs yet.. my goal is to keep the muscle i have and move slowly back to lifting heavier weights.. its a tricky balance with my shoulder .... trying to baby it back into shape. I haven't had many problems with it "popping out" but it did it this afternoon ..

in other news i had a dr appointment and my dr suggested a tummy tuck. .. which was funny. He said "you know.. that (my belly) is ALLLLL skin.. you could get that taken care of.." :) to which i asked if he wanted to "foot the bill" and he laughed. :) .. But it was nice to know that my little tummy pudge really IS skin and not fat sitting there :) ... but i think i will just go al la naturelle :) of course the other option is a fancy 1950s girdle :) LOL ..

I am planning on running early tomorrow.. want to leave the house early so i can get back and take the kids on a 2 mile walk jog... we dont have track practice as the coach is at nationals with a few members and the manager is going to State with 5 others.. a great team! :) .. but.. i dont want the kids to take a whole week off since we missed days last week when i was working :(.. so we will muddle through with me running with them after my training run :)

Comments

Josha said…
Hey, way to go on the lifting! Especially on taking it easy. I'm taking this week off from lifting. We have company and I just can't fit it all in.
Laura said…
Yea for Ruthie! I have not lifted once this week. AND you got up early, I have struggled with this for 3 days now. My hubs kindly told me this morning to stop setting the alarm for 6am if I was not going to get up. I told him to push me out of bed ;-)