Ugh.

ugh.. yeah.. i feel tired, boated, and like i could sleep for a week :)
this week was fun.. but exhausting.. and i am so very thankful i dont work full time :)
I dont know how moms who do work full time do it.. to be this tired at the end of every week would be so hard. This week reminded me some what of when i worked over full time in the residence hall..... yep.. glad i am a homeschooling mom who works part time just for fun :)

I ate way to much sugar this week.. but i must admit it got me through camp :) .. but tomorrow i am back to eating normal. sugar from fruits, drinking water, and ahhh.. the salad that has been missing from my daily lunch for a week now! I miss my veggies :)

so tomorrow i am planning on my 7 mile training run and am looking forward to it.. :)

off to chat with my wonderful friend Jes. in China!

she is doing amazing feats of fitness over there.. like hiking the great wall.. and training for a 5k with plans to run a 10k.. .. wow.. she is so inspiring.. to be fit is hard enough.. but to do it in a foreign country..
WOW.

:)
more tomorrow.. (or if you are in China.. .. today :)

Comments

JoAnn said…
Ugh is right, Sister! I'm exhausted just reading/hearing about your busy week. Take some time to relax, run, and relax some more. Glad you're finishsed with the camps. Love, J.