4 miler.. hot and tired

ugh.. that was tough.. got up too late even though i got to bed early. 8hours a sleep was great.. but i wish i would have actually woken up when my watch went off :) LOL.. so i didnt leave the house until 7am. and by then it was already hot! i decided to try and beat my fastest mile time.. but didnt.. my first mile time was 8:37...... i think my best is 8:32.... the rest of the run was hot hot hot.. its amazing how quickly it get hot here and Aug isnt even here yet :) i can tell you for sure i MUST get up and out by 6am in the future.. and for the long long runs that are coming it will have to be 5ish.

so i ran and stretched really good. Trying to get at least 10 mins of stretching in after each run.

my left shin is acting up.. so i am trying to stretch it though out the day. i think it just from wearing some high sandals yesterday...



more later.
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Great job stretching! I've been making sure to do that too!!!!