run done

well I was able to do 2 miles in 17.47.. my plan was to do 45 mins.. but my body wouldnt cooperate this morning.. i guess it will take me a few days to get use being awake at 545am :) but i left the house at 630ish and was going to do 4 miles but decided i needed to get back and get ready for work. I am going to have to get up and get going tomorrow so i dont have the pressure of getting back.. and running out to time :)

but it feels good.. I ran the first mile fast.. and the second a slower.. but still feels good.


so.. today is done and i am off to gether my picasso stuff and get to art camp :) tomorrow morningn will be a reall test.. to see if i can do this this week :)

hope your day is great!

Comments

Josha said…
some days work better than others! Great job getting out there on a busy!
Josha said…
...day.
lol!
Laura said…
at least you were out there, it will make tomorrow easier - even if today was long!
Laura said…
p.s. my middle name is ruth, ruthie has been my nickname forever. crack me up.
Unknown said…
That's a great two miles - something I have to look forward to!