running through pain this morning



just back from 4 miles in 35.30 min.
thats 8.8 mins a mile
not my fastest but i had a horrible side stitch for about a mile and a half of that. I am not sure why.. but i tried hard to keep running.. walking only 13 paces of the 4 miles. I kept telling myself this was a mental test of being able to run through pain and if i could do it at home on my favorite running route then i could do it on the race day. It was tough though..

i got a new running skirt.. yes.. its just like my old new one .. just blue.. one sale at target .. 13 bucks.

off to track..
almost late :)

I feel fantastic!

and i just had to post the picture above.. we were invited to a local tv stations tailgate party.. and we got to take our picture with two Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders! .. Now.. i can scratch that off my "what i want to accomplish before i turn 50" list :) LOL ..

Comments

JRo said…
The Dallas cheerleader thing... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. Here I live in big D and think nothing of them! LOL! Love the running skirt. I got really into them before I got knocked up. Guess I should drag them back out? I bet they don't fit. None of the clothes I wore back then fit... they are all TOO BIG!
Laura said…
Love the skirt. So wish I could wear them...JRo can attest...not my thing. She could also tell you of my great dressing room "test" to see if workout pants will work for me!!!

great job on the run. I can't wait til I can run a mile in 10 1/2 minutes!