nervous but commited :) PLUS photo phriday pics!!!

PHOTO PHRIDAY Reinstated :) just got our fun superman t-shirts tonight! (now i have a shirt to match my hat LOL).. and then.. FUN with iphoto!!! I am reinstating photo phriday.. care to join me? consider yourself tagged!









Ok.. I have decided officially to train for the full marathon.. even with allllll those people being there... wow.. thats a lot of people!

I will sign up for the race in San Antonio next week.. its on Nov 16th
click here to see the races homepage

I have 16 weeks to get ready. My heel is feeling great today.. i will prob run tomorrow morning.. taking it easy .. :)

My marathoning friend answered some of my questions.. she has great advice.. and what said just gave me the mental go ahead to give it a try.

:)
crazy huh.

Comments