fast update

its late.. should be in bed.. will in a few.

I didnt run this morning.. i came home after work yesterday and felt the evidence of a shin splint coming on.. so i decided to rest. I know it was from wearing bad but cute shoes during the morning camp session..

so.. i feel much better today.. but doubt i will run in the morning.. unless i just feel great.

i am exhausted. a lot of it has to do with not eating on schedule like i am use to.. not drinking all the water like i am use too.. and just being on my feet so much

:)
looking forward to some down time :)
plan on a nice relaxing long run on Saturday (7 miles) :) cant wait.

Comments

Josha said…
7 miles is relaxing? I hope to say that eventually. I'm only in my second week of training, but it isn't relaxing yet! Challenging, yes. Relaxing, no. Glad you're resting when you need to!