today's plan:)(UPDATE)..worried

today is to be 30 mins of cross training.. so i will run some bleachers, take my hand weights and ex. ball and do some weight training with the other moms at the track :)

I took a much needed nap yesterday and got to bed at a decent hour last night so i feel great this morning .. YEAH!

now.. my goal is to have no caffeine today.. and push the water :)

UPDATE:

ok.. so i walked a mile and a half today and visited with my sweet friend b .. but no other training. I need to try a either a run or weights tonight. 

I am secretely dreading the 13.1 on friday.. concerned my week off is going to kick me in the pants and i wont be able to finish. Its like this big cloud that is looming over me and I am just wondering if i should put it off.. 

I wont though.. and i will finish.. might be crawling at the end.. but i will make it.. I am just ready for it to be past me. 

Is this normal? to be stressed over this... i cant imagine if it was a REAL race and not just me out there! 

off to clean house for company :) having 4th celebration on friday! company starts arriving tomorrow. :) 

blessings
r

Comments

JRo said…
you can do this... you WILL do this!